L’AVES (hereinafter the “Website”) is an e-commerce Website accessible on the Internet. It is open to any Internet user (hereinafter “Internet user”).
Via the Website, L’AVES offers cosmetic products for sale (hereinafter the “Products”) to Internet Users browsing the Website (hereinafter “Users”). To enforce these terms and conditions, it is agreed that the User and L’AVES will be collectively referred to as the “Parties” and individually as the “Party”, and that a User who has confirmed an order will be referred to as the “Purchaser”. The User’s rights and obligations will necessarily apply to the Purchaser. It is specified that the Products are intended for the User’s personal use, and have no direct relationship to the User's professional activity.
Users who want to make a purchase on the Website declare that they have full legal capacity to do so. L’AVES cannot verify the legal capacity of the User or Purchaser. Accordingly, if a Purchaser does not have sufficient legal capacity to order Products on the Website, their legal guardians must assume full liability for this purchase, in particular the payment thereof.
Terms of Website Use
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) on which you may make use of the laves.co.uk website (the " L’AVES site" or the “Site”) whether as a guest or a registered user. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
L’AVES reserves the right to and may change these terms at any time and will post such changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes as your continued use of laves.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Links from Our Site
This Site may contain links to other sites and resources provided by us or by third parties. Such links are provided solely for your use and convenience. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean we have any association with the linked website and we have no control over the contents of those sites provided by third parties and accept no responsibility for them for any loss or damage which may arise from your use of them. Where such sites are provided and operated by us you will be bound by our terms and conditions on such sites.
Any relationship you enter into with these sites is at your own risk and we strongly suggest you read their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
www.laves.co.uk is a site operated by L’AVES (“we”, “us” or “our”), 42 Sallowbush road, Huntingdon, PE29 7BD, UK
This contract shall be concluded in English.
L’AVES e-vouchers are redeemable against any product for sale on our website.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer discounts, or the use of promotional codes, for the purchase of E-gift cards.
- When redeeming your e-voucher, your order must be equal to or more than the total amount of the e-voucher. Purchases exceeding the value of the Online Gift Voucher require the use of a debit or credit card to complete the order.
- To redeem, please proceed to Check Out where you will be asked to input the unique code found on the e-voucher.
- L’AVES e-vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- It can be used for multiple purchases; the full value does not have to be used in one transaction
- It cannot be redeemed for cash
Laves.co.uk takes every care possible to ensure that product and treatment descriptions, imagery, awards, associated clinical trials and all other information is correct at time of publication on the site. However, though every effort is made to ensure such accuracy, L’AVES does not accept responsibility for errors in content. The site will be kept as up-to-date as possible at all times however if product, treatment, location, results updates have been made since last update on Laves.co.uk some variations may occur in, although not limited to size, price, description, product results, design, packaging and availability.
L’AVES will do its best to ensure that the website is available and functions correctly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and other members of our group of companies expressly exclude:
· all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
· any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
· loss of income or revenue;
· loss of business;
· loss of profits or contracts;
· loss of anticipated savings;
· loss of data;
· loss of goodwill;
· wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Registration, Personal Data and Online Shopping Partners
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and taking all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You accept responsibility for all activities within your account or activities that affect your password. You must contact us immediately if you believe that your password has become known to somebody else, or may be used in any way that is has not be authorized by you. If you forget your password we will reset it upon your request and send it to the email address you specified when you registered, simply contact email@example.com
If your personal information changes or you would like to cancel your account then please notify us by contacting Customer Service by email firstname.lastname@example.org. L’AVES provide access to the site on a temporary basis and reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice and/or terminate accounts without prior notice.
Laves.co.uk and its entire content belong to L’AVES and its affiliates where applicable. including copyright in all of the text, logos, icons, images, graphics, video and audio clips, animations and software yet is not limited to these descriptions should other property appear on the site. It also includes trademarks in our name and logos. These are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. L’AVES Skin Riches is a registered trade mark.
Laves.co.uk allows you to download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this site for personal use only. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is forbidden, unless for personal use. If you require use of any of this content for any purpose outside of those set out above (including framing the site) we ask that you contact L’AVES to obtain permission.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
1. It is our policy to decline unsolicited suggestions and ideas. Any solicited or unsolicited enquiries, feedback, suggestions, ideas or other information you provide to us (collectively, "Submissions") will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. Subject to the terms of our Privacy and Cookies Policy, by transmitting or posting any Submission, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sell, assign, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display any Submission in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, alone or as part of other works. You also acknowledge that your submission may not be returned and we may use your Submission, and any ideas, concepts or know how contained therein, for any purpose including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products.
2. If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with your claims to any rights in any Submission.
3. When you transmit, upload, post, email or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials ("User Content") on the Site, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. Such User Content constitutes a Submission under this clause 7. This means that all third parties, and not we, are entirely responsible for all User Content that they post to the Site. You agree not to engage in or assist or encourage others to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise making available on the Site User Content that (a) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading; (d) you were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or (e) infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. In addition, you agree not to transmit, upload, post, email, or otherwise make available any software viruses, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitation or promotional material, including chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You further agree not to (i) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (ii) "stalk" or otherwise harass including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party including harming minors in any way; (iii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content; (iv) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; or (v) collect or store personally identifiable data about other users.
4. We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Site.
5. You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Website Terms, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Website Terms or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Website Terms or infringe the rights of others.
Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach your right to use our site will immediately cease.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
Complaints and Disputes
If you wish to complain about any matter please contact Customer Service by email email@example.com.
Your use of this Website shall be governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
No failure to exercise and no delay on our part in exercising any of our rights, remedies, powers or privileges under these terms & conditions and no course of dealing between us shall be construed or operate as a waiver, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege on our part.
This Site, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this Site are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
Accepting these terms and conditions
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org